Thursday, March 1, 2012

First Ever Project Made Entirely With the Same Company

I am normally not a crafter that sticks to one company when crafting.  I like variety and options.  However, recently, I have been trying my hand at sticking to entirely one company line.  This particular project, from start to finish is all one company Stampin' Up!  I recently got a new box of goodies from them (this is one of several of my favorite companies) and I wanted to to play with everything that I got.  So I did, and this is what I came up with:
One of the nice things about working with stuff entirely from the same company, everything coordinates.  This is especially the case for Stampin' Up!  All of their inks, cardstock, papers match exactly.  Although I am sure that I will always be a mix and matcher till I die, it was nice to be able to not have to work as hard to match things and find ways to match everything up.  Oh and that stamp set I used, I am absolutely in love with.  So yummy, it's a feminine masculine set which means, it'll be perfect for elegant man cards!

Supplies: Old Olive, Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Chip (Cardstock); Neutrals Stack (Pattern Paper); Lattice Squares (Embossing Folder); Curly Cute, Nature Walk (Stamp Sets); Pumpkin Spice, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black (ink); Sketch (Card Positioning System)

No comments:

Post a Comment