1. Photo Box turned Scrap saver
- I converted a photo box into my scrap saver box. I just cut some tag board to the dimensions of the box for each color in the rainbow plus one for white CS, black CS, vellum, journaling paper, and cream CS. I then took my handy dandy Fiskars medium circle punch and punched a circle (out of my scrap pieces of course) for each color that I wanted to have section. I adhered them to the piece of tagboard so that I could see them.
- Any piece of paper 10x4 or smaller goes into this box
2. Iris Scrapbook Carrier
- I did the same thing for this one, a piece of scrap paper for each designated color was cut to fit inside of a filing tab. These were attached to the large hanging file folders that Iris makes for their scrapbook box. Anything that won't fit inside my table top box, goes here.
- The nice thing about this box is that it has a nifty tray that fits on top, you can put tools, or like I do, all my thin long pieces that turn into journaling strips. It can all be locked together and carried away!
What I love about these ideas, well I know exactly where to find which color now. Easy to find AND easy to file!