1. This is an upcycle album - the corrugated board, is cardboard I used from a box I got in the mail. I cut it down and then tore off the covers to get the fluting to show through.
2. I made my own envelopes. I cut them and creased them, and then I stamped them with two different background stamps. I have a love obsession with the envelope dealies that have the strings, they remind me of the 1950s for whatever reason.
3. I hand stamped my postcards.
4. The stickpin are from a previous swap at Mini Album Scraps.
5. I used the Stampin' Up! Spritzer Tool to add more distressing and ink spray to my project. As a side note, I LOVE that tool. It's way cheaper than an airbrush system and adds a nice distress/vintage look to your projects. I like the ink splatter look. This is a definite must have in my tool box.
6. The distressing was done with the Zutter Distrezz It All, another must have in my tool box.
Supplies: Cardstock (Recollections, Bazzill, Stampin' Up!); Pattern Paper (Unknown); Trims (PinkPaperTree-Etsy, Unknown); Stamps (Stampin' Up!; Impression Obsession; Tim Holtz Postcard; Paper Trey Ink; Unity Stamp Co.); Ink (Stampin' Up!); Pain (Tim Holtz); Trims (Unknown); Eyelets (We R Memory Keepers, Unknown)