Sunday, March 25, 2012

My First Card Swap

I recently joined a Card swap over at Mini Album Scraps (MAS) .  It is my first card swap I've ever done, and I was a little apprehensive to give it a go, but figured, why not?  The theme of the swap is spring.  The additional requirements of the swap was for it to be a fancy fold card, include a butterfly on the card, and to make 3 of 2 different types.  I found my inspiration in this card over at Ellen Hutson:

This is the first set that I created (I'll be posting the second set soon).




For whatever reason, when I thought of spring, I thought Pinks, Yellows, Browns, and Teals. I am super happy with how the whole thing turned out, just delighted!

Supplies:  (Cardstock) Bazzill, Stampin' Up!; (Pattern Paper) DCWV, My Mind's Eye, Chatterbox, Inc; (Ink) Stampin' Up! Soft Suede, Stampin' Up! Regal Rose; (Die cut) Spellbinders; (Stamps) Stampin' Up! Friends 24-7 Stamp Set 

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you did an awesome job. I have been wanting to attempt one of those cards but still haven't got around to it. Love the colour choice and how you shabbied it up {is that a word}..lol I love the litte hidden tags as well. If you've got time come on over and check www.colorfulcreations.ning.com they have a few challenges all in the one site.

    ReplyDelete