Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More Beautiful Card Inspiration

I have been on a mission to use up some of my scraps.  As that is the case, I have been making cards, and mini albums like crazy!  Today, I'm sharing another card with you that I made.  It was based off of this card:
Isn't it gorgeous.  My mouth dropped when I saw this purusing the internet.  It's so simple but just fabulous all the way around.  Again, another Card Positioning Systems find - that place is so awesome.  Wanting to replicate the simplistic beauty of this card, I came up with this:

I was really aiming to keep it very simple, for others to easily replicate.  Another awesome thing about this card (other than the inspiration), it was made from stash scraps.  I love it.  Beautiful and economical.

Supplies:  Very Vanilla Cardstock, Early Espresso Classic Ink, Apothecary Art Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!); Cardstock (Bazzill); Pattern Paper (My Minds Eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment