Friday, February 17, 2012

Stick Pin Goodness

I went to my mailbox the other day and when I opened it, my box with over flowing with packages. NO JOKE.  I had purchased some none consumable items (new stamp blocks and some Journal Art Templates) and they all arrived with my stick pin swap package!  Seriously, if my box were full like that every day I think I would be in heaven, no need to pass.  Because the pins brought me such great joy, and really they did brighten my day a lot, I thought I would share them with you all.  So, where they are in no particular order:

A Photo of all the beautiful packaging I received (and of course have saved)



From Becca


From Val

From Judy

Aren't they just beautiful?!  I got 9 pins in all, and sent 9 in.  If you want to see what everyone sent in, check out this video Lisa, the MAS owner, did with all the beautiful stick pin goodness!

1 comment:

  1. The are beautiful I keep meaning to make some of my own up, just need someone to give me some more hours in the day...lol

    ReplyDelete