Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Paper Trey Ink Card Share

For the month of February, Paper Trey Ink has been doing things to celebrate their 5th Annivarsary.  As part of the celebration, one day last week they posted card sketches with the challenge to make a card based on one of the sketches.  Although, I wasn't able to play along with them in the challenge, I loved the sketches, and wanted to make some cards using them.  Here is what I came up with:


I loved both cards so much, and they turned out fabulous.  Not only that, but the sketches are awesome as well.  You can find a PDF download of the 5 sketches they provided in this post here.  Hopefully, these sketches inspire you as much as they have me!

Supplies:  Mehndi Medallions, Masculine Motifs, Sending a Big Thank You (Paper Trey Ink); Tim Holtz, My Minds Eye Bella Blvd (Patterned Paper); Standard Circles, Small Ovals Dies (Spellbinders); Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip Cookie Ink (Stampin' Up!); Bazzill, SEI (Cardstock); White Pigment Ink (Colorbox); Clear Embossing Powder

1 comment: