I love this award I really do. I have received it once before, and was very honored, and I am even more humble and honored to receive it again. And was very much surprised. Shaunery over at Creative Chaos identified me as a recipient along with 4 other very wonderful and talented women. Check out this post to see who she nominated and their blogs. So you may be wondering what the Leibster Award is..... Well here is the run down of the award:
This award is for the "underground" bloggers. Or bloggers with talent that have a follower count of 200 or less. The purpose of the award is to draw attention to these bloggers for their contribution. You need to comment on the blog of the person who awarded it to you, in addition to then passing the award on to another 5 individuals, and posting on their blog letting them know they have been nominated.
With that in mind, I first want to thank Shaunery for her nomination of me, as well as her loving, thoughtful and kind words. To be honest, this brightened my day especially since on occasion (okay maybe more than occasion) I wonder if anyone actually reads my little bit of cyber space foot print. Her words were uplifting, gratifying, and validation that someone does actually find me inspiring. Now, on to my nominations:
- Nora over at A Creative Touch. I love her cards, she has such a beautiful, bold, and elegant style. About a year ago, I got a card from her, and it was so stunned by its beauty and elegance that I still have it, and keep it as inspiration in my own crafting world.
- Marla from Lake Avenue Designs. I stumbled across this talented lady while surfing YouTube. But I LOVE her work when it comes to mini albums, so many ideas, designs, and gorgeous work. It is an endless source of mini album inspiration to me.
- Pat at Scrap Wizard. Again, her mini albums and detail are amazing. I just love to look at all the beautiful papers, texture, depth. She is also a swapper, and I am constantly seeking out new ideas to include in my own swaps, which she is fabulous for!
- Claire from My Creative Spirit and YouTuber CharlieJones2686: Her work is AMAZING! I love it so much. Her minis are fabulous and again I find an infinite amount of inspiration in her beautiful, bright, and wonderful mini albums.
- Deann from CraftDee1 . I know DeAnn from over at MAS. But her projects are so amazing! She does such beautiful work, and I always find myself inspired!