Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Ins of the Mini Album


Recently, while working on an article for Scrapjazz.com, I went searching for some miniature sized layout sketches.  I quickly learned in my searches, that not only did they mostly not exist, but others had had similar questions.  So, today, I thought that I would share with you all the resources that I did find in existence, along with some tips on how to create your own.  So let's talk miniaturized sketches.

What I did Find:
Things that I noticed:
I was working on a mini album that measured 4x4, most sketches stop at the 6x6 size.  Well, sometimes I want a mini mini......... And if you are like me, you may also want a mini mini sometimes.  So, here are some thoughts on how to find even more sketches.

Hopefully, you found this helpful and insightful.  If you find any additional resources, or things to share, please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. On February 1st I received a surprise and an honor! Fran Burke over at PaperInkME selected me along with four other bloggers to receive this award. This is a cool little award to receive, for one of the main purposes is to draw attention to we "little bloggers", those of us who have a following of 200 or less. I believe the idea is to raise awareness and build followers for those of us who might be falling thru the cracks in the blogger world. And to that I say, THANK YOU! So one of the rules is to thank the giver of the award... Thanks FRAN! and to shine line on five more bloggers that deserve recognition out there... so here are my top 5!

    Gwynn I picked YOU! I enjoy your blog and want to share and promote YOUR blog! Please visit
    shaunerysblog.blogspot.com for details. Sorry to post directly to your blog...

    ReplyDelete