Sunday, February 5, 2012

Paper Trey Ink and Birthdays

A friend of mine recently had her birthday, and of course, I made a card for her.  Which, of course, I have yet to give to her..... But, either way, I thought that I would give you a little share.  I had a chance to play with some of my favorite things from Paper Trey Ink - the Mehndi Medallion Stamp set and the Mehndi Medallion texture plate:

I also got the chance to play with one of the stamps sets I got for Christmas, the Inside and Out: Birthdays set, which by the way, I highly recommend as it comes with awesome greetings AND inside sentiments.

Supplies: Baby Blue and Mint Green Cardstock (Making Memories); Kraft Cardstock (Recollections); Happy Birthday (Paper Trey Ink Inside and Out Birthday); Medallion (Paper Trey Ink Mehndi Medallion Stamp Set); Medallion Texture (Mehndi Medallion Texture Plate Paper Trey Ink); Stampin' Up! Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment