Saturday, August 18, 2012

More Scrappy Fun

Hello all my lovely readers!  Today I am going to share with you another layout from my recent trip to Scrapbook Expo.  I went for both crops on Friday and Saturday in an attempt to make friends (which I am happy to say I did).  But admittedly have to say that I did not get nearly as much done as I wanted to.  Although I went for cropping on both days, Friday I came VERY underprepared.  I had made an effort to pack as a minimalist and take only what I needed.  The problem with that is I left home most of what I ended up needing... let's just say I am a terrible planner.  So, when Saturday rolled around, I came over prepared and did not get nearly as much done as I had planned - partly because I spent the morning with hubby eating breakfast and shopping at the Expo.  Long story short, I am sharing one of the layouts that I created while attending the Expo crop.


I used a sketch from Nuts About Sketches (Click Here for the Sketch).  I did do some minor changes to the layout to fit the photos that I had, and the feeling I wanted.  The journaling (which I haven't added yet) will go on the right side of the layout in that open space.  One of the coolest things about this page was that I got a chance to try out the New American Crafts customizable thickers.  I did not have what I needed in my stash, so I figured it was a good time to try out the Thickers I had gotten for free in an order.   I LOVE THEM!  It was super easy to add the white glitter, and it all stuck very well with no flaking of the glitter once I was done. 

I hope you enjoyed today's share and have a creatively inspired day!

Supplies:  Basic Grey Origins, American Crafts Campy Trails (Pattern Paper); Bazzill Raven (Cardstock); Stampin' Up! Soft Suede, Stampin' Up! Lucky Limeade, Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral, Stampin' Up! Pool Party (Ink); Lindy's Stamp Gang Bit o Bubbly (Shimmer Spray); American Crafts Thickers (Title); Martha Stewart White Glitter (Glitter); Prima (Flowers); Stampin' Up Pennants Punch, Imaginesce iTop Brad Maker (Tools); My Mind's Eye (Paper Embellishments)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work its great to finally see some double pages. You should so come on over to colorful creations and play along.

    ReplyDelete