Friday, June 29, 2012

Winter 2011 in Summer 2012 Layout Continuation

Continuing with the theme of my last post, today I thought I would share the layout and photos that came from our actual visit in the Bavarian Village.  Not the entire city of Leavenworh is fashioned after a Bavarian Village, just the downtown strip, which consists of about a 1/2 mile strip with nothing but buildings designed and fashioned like a Bavarian Village.  The place is definitely charming, and during the whole month of December, they do a tree-lighting ceremony every weekend.  If you are ever in Washington during the Holiday Season, it is definitely worth the trip - even if its just the scenery you are after!  So here is the layout that I did, I kept it simple on the account that I fussy cut that strip of cars and houses and stickled the roofs and I wasn't sure what else to do with the layout.


Again, sorry for the terrible photos, my camera is still acting up......

If you have notice, I have been using a lot of sketches lately. And well coming up with my own designs and layouts is time consuming.  When I working on my chronological albums, I am more likely to use sketches to cut down on the time and increase the time spent being creative and getting layouts done.  This layout was done using a sketch from Nuts About Sketches and this sketch can be found in this post.  I know I have said this before, but I love Nuts About Sketches, the owner does TONS of high count photo layouts in general photo sizes but still includes create embellishment and paper viewing.  

 And an up close of the strip of paper that I fussy cut and then stickled.

No comments:

Post a Comment