Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Modge Podge Mini Album

If you hang around here long enough, you have probably noticed that I like to reuse things, a lot.  And I like to use things up, a lot.  I am a NO WASTE kind of girl.  Well a little while back, I got tired of my desk looking like a craft hurricane.  You know what I am talking about, when you can't see the top of your desk and you have like bucket upon bucket of random scraps.  I decided that I wanted to do something about that.  So, I made this little guy:

 This mini is made from the acetate backing that acrylic stamps come on.  I change the storage when I get them, but never through away the acetate sheets - mainly because I have to waste anything.  The sheets were not trimmed or anything, they were used as is.  I wanted this little bad boy to be quick and easy to assemble.  Everything in this mini was pulled and adhered as is from my scrap box or from my desk, no trimming or nothing. When I was done, I had put a little dent in my scrap paper boxes, and nearly cleaned off my area in sections.  I am still working on putting photos in and haven't finished the title yet, but you can see how it's coming along.  Here are some photos of the inside pages:



Once I completely finish this bad boy, I will post photos, but I thought I would share a little something that I have been working on.  And to be honest, there is another one of these bad boys coming.  A Modge Podge Mini on steroids.......

No comments:

Post a Comment