Friday, June 8, 2012

MAS Sketch Challenge

Real quick post today.  Recently, Mini Album Scraps posted a new sketch challenge.  The posted sketch can be found here.  If you wanna play along, please come and join me at Mini Album Scraps.  And this is my interpretation:


I have been working on doing some mix and matching of patterned papers to stretch my own skill really.  And this was my first attempt.  I must say that doing masculine layouts is hard - given the nature of scrapbooking being more female dominated..... and then adding mixing and matching......  I came to the conclusion that I needed more scrapbook paper!  in a masculine theme of course!  That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:  Pattern Paper (Basic Grey; DCWV); Cardstock (Bazzill, Recollections); Dies (Spellbinders)


No comments:

Post a Comment