Monday, June 18, 2012

Campfire Fun

Here today to share with you another layout!  I have really been enjoying my time off, although limited to scrapbook and get caught up on my own albums.  I mean I still have a lot to do, but it is definitely nice to feel like I am getting something done, organized, and documented.  Accomplishment is good.  In that vein, I am sharing photos from a small trip that my dear hubby and I took last summer. 
 The sketch that I used for this one came from Shawn at Nuts About Sketches.  The specific sketch can be found in this post.  If you are someone that likes to get lots of photos per a layout, I strongly suggest going and taking a gander at Nuts About Sketches - she's got tons of great sketches for large numbers of photos.  Some notes about this layout:

1.  I made the brads myself using the iTop Brad Maker and some of the coordinating paper from the SEI paper pack.
2.  I was challenged by a friend to use the colors Red, Green, Brown, Orange, and Yellow - which outside of nature in the fall, I don't like together, it's a hard combination to work with.
3.  The paper in the layout all came from different paper companies and paper lines.

Here are some close up shots of the details in my layout:

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:  Tools (Cricut, SCAL, iTop Brad Maker; Spellbinders Grand Calibur); Paper (SEI, Basic Grey, DCWV);  Cardstock (Bazzill); Alphabets (American Crafts); Cut File (Treasure Box Designs); Ink (Stampin' Up!); Stamps (Paper Trey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment