Monday, June 4, 2012

Easel Card Box

A while back, Mini Album Scraps had a uStream show taught by one of the members (Deann) on how to make an easel card box.  I LOVED the idea of a card and a box of candy all in the same package.  I am unsure of the size the original template was supposed to make, but I altered it to a 12x12 piece of cardstock.  I made this one for Mother's Day, I know it's May, but a share is a share!

The pocket holds the place for the sentiment, and I used the new Stampin Up!  Sizzix Famelits for the sentiment/image and the window in my box.

Supplies:  Cardstock (Unknown, Bazzil, Stampin' Up!); Pattern Paper (Chatter Box); Stamps (Stampin' Up! Blessed Mother - Retired, Paper Trey Ink); Ribbon (Unknown); Ink (Stampin' Up!); Die Cut (Stampin' Up! Sizzix Framelits)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful as is that pretty mini book 3 posts ago love those beautiful fabric blooms. And as for the Nestabilities, love love love them as I do the Grand Calibra can't wait to see some of your creations. Hope everything is good your end of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute. I have seen a few on utube and I totally want to try them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete