Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pagemaps Sketch

I really like sketches, generally when I am having a hard time getting started.  It's a good way to jump start your creativity.  Well Becky Fleck has a wonderful challenge blog to go along with her PageMaps site.  On her blog, she posts contests and challenges that are tied to one of her sketches.  The current challenge sketch is posted to the left.  While my interpretation is below.


Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill, Joanns); Patterned Paper (Three Bugs In a Rug); Lace Paper (KI Memories); Journal Block (Colorboc); Flowers (Prima); Brad (Pink Paislee); Designer Tape (Pink Paislee); Silver Frame (Joanns); Ink (Sakura, Tusineko); Date Stamp (Office Supply Store); Paper Punch (EK Success); Title (Opposites Attract)
Random pictures of me and the man, being big goofs.  That hat I found at the mall and JUST HAD TO HAVE it, hubby thought it was adorable and said I could get it.  You better believe that I wear that hat out in public.  But before I did that, the camera came out and we had some fun being goofs.  I <3 my man.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, love that green diecut paper...very cool :)

    ReplyDelete