Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's a Fair Thing

Yep, county/state fairs, I LOVE THEM.  Seriously, everything about them.  The people, rides, fatty foods, live stock, smells, etc.  I. Love. All. Of. It.  This last year was particularly enjoyable, because it was the first Puyallup Fair I had the opportunity to drag my lovely man to.  It was a blast.  That was in September.... here it is January and I am NOW scrapping the pictures.  This was my first attempt at making a banner, let alone a banner title, and it took some time!  Mainly because I decided it would ALSO BE A GOOD IDEA to learn to make fan flowers.  Well 1 hour later...... I had my banner!  I think I found a new love.  Bannered titles. yum.

There is a lot of detail on this particular layout.  This is something I have decided to work on for the next year.  Lots of luscious texture and detail.  I am finding a new appreciation for the time it takes.....



Supplies: Paper (My Minds Eye, Pink Paislee, Basic Grey); Cardstock (Bazzill, Joann's); Ink (Tattered Angels, Tsuineko) Brads (Joann's); Fibers (Unknown); Stickers (Making Memories); Rubons (American Crafts); Adhesive (Beacon 450, GlueArts, Judikins Diamond Glaze); Journaling Block (Colorboc); Fonts (Baby Bowser); Special Tools (Cricut)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! You two are gorgeous together. And I love your banner title.

    ReplyDelete