Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Color Combos Galore #175

Two posts today!  I know!  I'm catching up on my personal scrapping, I have been so focused on a project I have been working on that I was losing my interest in and desire to scrap.  So much so that even my lovely man has noticed and commented.  As that was the case, I have decided to set that little energy draining project aside for a bit and focus on what I love about scrapbooking, the Crea.Tiv.Ity.  With that, when I want a creative boost, I meander over to Color Combos Galore.  I love this place, everyone is friendly and they have the most awesome color combinations and challenges ever.  This is their current color combo and the challenge was to incorporate "comfort" into the title.   You can see that to the right here.  And my take on the challenge is below.
Supplies: Patterned Paper (Basic Grey, We R Memory Keepers); Cardstock (Joanns); Ink (Tattered Angels, Sakura, Tsuineko); Stickers (EK Success); Photo Turns (Making Memories); Brad (Pink Paislee); Flowers (Prima); Bling (Unknown); Letters (Pressed Petals); Mask (Tattered Angels); Punch (EK Success); Tag (Unknown); Ribbon (Unknown)


 
These are pictures of one of my favorite places.  It is just absolutely beautiful and is the gold standard of Pacific Northwest beauty and charm. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this. The title, the pics, the colors...everything!

    ReplyDelete