Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Cool Treat Pin Cushion

Not too long ago, as the reward for a quarter well done,  I went to Joanns to just shop.  While there, I stumbled upon these super cute glass dishes that were on clearance, and I thought they would make the perfect little pin cushions.  The best part of it was that the dishes with the additional 20% off my entire purchase coupon I had only cost about 50 cents a piece, so I bought what I could find.  That was months ago to be honest with you and they have been sitting around until occasion called for them, and well, occasion called a few days ago.  Here is my little project:

Is it not the cutest thing ever?  I really wanted this one to be a little more on the simple side, the last one I made was very extravagant.  I thought simple would make it more ice cream coney.  I know it doesn't have any pins in it yet, but I just love the way that it turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment