Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Three Falls Hike Layout

So sorry for the delay in posting!  Things have been very busy around here, and isn't that the way it goes?!  It seems that every moment that I get a spare second, something pressing comes up to fill those spare days.  But none the less, I have been trying to get a little more done in the crafting department, and will hopefully have more for you very soon.  But today, I thought I would share another layout with you all from the trip I took with hubby back in May.  While on the trip, we took a nice little hike that spanned three different waterfalls.  It was so gorgeous and energizing and definitely was a reminder of why I love the outdoors.  Anyway, here is the layout:


The layout came from a sketch over at Nuts about Sketches, but I cannot remember which sketch it was that I used........ that happens sometimes...... And some close up of the title:

This title was inspired by this beautiful work of art found over at riverfrontstampin.com. That seam binding - which I absolutely love - came from a really good friend of mine, Jules.  She has an etsy store filled with such lovely things!

Thanks for looking and have a Crafty inspired day!

Supplies: Bazzill, Stampin' Up! (Cardstock); Stampin' Up Letter It, Stampin' Up! Elements of Style, Inkadinkado (Stamps); Martha Stewart, Stampin' Up Postage Stamp, Stampin' Up! Decorative Label (Punches); Spellbinders (Die Cut); GCD (Pattern Paper); Misc. (Embellishments); Seam binding (PaperBagLady on Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment