Monday, September 2, 2013

Airport Romance

Hello,  back again with another quick share.  I created the layout below a little while back, I am not sure of the inspiration behind the layout or what prompted me to create it, however, it is still a super fun layout.  So, here it is:

Supplies:  Prima Ledger, Glitz Designs Pretty in Pink (Pattern Paper); American Crafts Thickers, Jilly Bean Soup Alpha Stickers, Prima Flower, Pink Paislee Brad, Stampin' Up! Paper Clip (Embellishments)
 
Although you cannot see it, these are some smaller photos of me and my hubby hanging out at the airport waiting to board a plane to Korea.  We spent a long time traveling to and fro without one another, so every time we travel together I make it a point to take photos and document the fact that we are traveling with one another and not in parting from one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment