Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello

Popping in for a quick share.  The layout I am sharing with you today I created in response to a challenge over at Scrapjazz.com.  I unfortunately cannot remember which Challenge it was, but I believe it was a Challenge of the Week.  All I remember is that I was required to use some felt and I pulled out the Prima die cut felt stickers that I had to have when they came out, hoarded, and then had no idea how to use them or what to do with them...... Based on the challenge (which I cannot remember what it entailed), this is what I came up with:

(Supplies): Prima Ledger, Glitz Desgins Pretty in Pink (Pattern Paper); Teresa Collins, Unity Stamp Company Ledger (Stamps); American Crafts (Rub Ons); Prima, My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, Basic Grey (Embellishments); Fiskars (Paper Punch)

No comments:

Post a Comment