Friday, January 25, 2013

Friendship Page

Today's share is of a page that I did recently for a dear friend of mine.  Because of the nature of her husband's job, she moves often, moving is tough, but moving as a scrapper I think is even more difficult.  The most recent move she made was probably also the most difficult for her because of all the friends she had made and would be leaving behind.  So, being the great friends that we are to her, some of them decided it was time to create a MASSIVE friendship book with each friend contributing a page. Here is the page that I made:

 
Supplies:  My Minds Eye, Basic Grey, Die Cuts With a View (Pattern Papper); Stampin' Up! (Ribbon); Pink Paislee, My Mind's Eye (Embellies); Fiskars, Stampin' Up! (Punches); Cheery Lynn Doily Die (Doily)

No comments:

Post a Comment