Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm Back!

After 6 weeks of being away and spotting posting, I am back! Spending time with my family was wonderful and filled with fun and happy times.  But at the same time, I am glad that vacation is over and things can commence as "normal."  With that, when I arrived home late Wednesday night, I have several packages waiting for me.  I'll be honest I did not take a photo of the packages, which I normally would have done because I was too tired.........  None the less, I did want to share some of the beautiful crafty goodness that was awaiting me.  Here is what was in one of those packages:

That's right the stick pins I received from the swap I did a little while back.  You can find my pins in this post. Seriously, I was so overjoyed when I got these.  This little package really brightened the end of my long and emotionally draining day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment