Friday, February 4, 2011

Two Color Combo Galores For you

Yes, it will be a PICTURE OVERLOAD.  Okay, I am a lot behind in well... A Lot, but I am sure you all understand that one.  So, lets get to it........

1. Last weeks reveal at Color Combos Galore.  Color Combo #177.  This was a tough one and I'll be honest, I took me a whole week to complete it.  yep.  This sat on my desk and I would come back to it throughout the week/day and add a little at a time.  On this layout, I did the tearing paper to reveal more paper underneath technique.  It is showing up everywhere and I have been dying to try it, so I did.  And I liked it!  The pictures, I think do not need an explanation.  Other than deep expressed love for my Furbaby who puts up with all of our playful antics.







The flowers, I changed color using some Tattered Angels Glimmer mist.  Another fun little detail, is after diecutting my journaling spot, I embossed it to give a little more subtle texture!

2. Color Combos Galore Color Combo #178.  This weeks.  yep, for my slacking last week, I finished extra early this week!  I'm having problems uploading the picture directly, so if you go here you can visit their lovely site, as well as see the current challenge and color combo.



A very intimate look into my relationship, I KNOW.  I am slightly nervous posting this one.  However, when I saw the colors, this is what I thought of.  But out of respect of my relaitonship with my lovely man, I hide the journaling.  The title was done using the Gypsy Font and my new Gypsy.

Bedtime Supplies: Patterned Paper (Die Cuts with a View, Me and My Big Ideas); Cardstock (Bazzill); Ink (Tattered angels, Sakura, Tusineko); Flowers (Prima); Brads and Jewels (Prima, Recollections); Stickers (EK Success); Paper Punch (EK Success); Diecuts (Spellbinders); Embossing (ProvoCraft); Font (Blackletter); Gypsy

First Kiss Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill, Making Memories); Patterned Paper (Sandylion, DCWV, Basic Grey); Stamps (Unity); Rubons (Basic Grey, 7Gypsies); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Joann's); Pearls (Recollections); Metal Letters (Joann's); Paper Clip (Joann's); File Tab (7Gypsies); Ink (Tattered Angels); Embossing (Spellbinders); Font (Gypsy Font); Gypsy; Cricut


No comments:

Post a Comment