Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Love - Color Combos Galore #179

Hello all my lovelies,

So much inspiraiton from so many places this week for just one layout, I tell ya!

  1. This week over at Color Combos Galore, the color palette is delicious passionate colors - black, gray, red, and white.  You can find the whole post here, and the color inspiration.   When I saw the palette and the prompt to make a layout about my loved one.  I immediately thought of all the beautiful pictures of my beautiful on our wedding day. 
  2. On Friday, the Unity Stamp Company Blog featured a beautiful piece of work, as last weeks winner of their FWF Challenge.  You can see the beautiful piece created by Houses Built of Cards here or off the right!  But please, visit her blog to leave her some love if you love the card (like me!). 
When I say I awoke in the middle of the night flooded with inspiraiton from both of the above.... I. Am. Not. Joking.   Seriously at 3:44 am this morning I woke up with this wonderful and beautiful mesh of inspiration and idea running through my head.  I'm pretty sure I was dreaming about it actually.  So, when I finally did wake up this morning, at a more reasonable hour, and completed all my wifely duties, I put aside another agonizing project that I will share later and got to creating.  And this, is what I came up with my lovelies.........


Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamps (Unity KOM); Flowers (Prima); Chipboard embellishments (DCWV, Recollections, MAMBI, Tattered Angels); Letter Stickers (American Crafts); Chipboard Letters (Unknown); Bling (Unknown, Joann's); Ink (Tattered Angels, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress); Metal embellishments (Making Memories, Joann's); Ribbon (Unknown)


4 comments:

  1. Love those stamps you used as your background, stunning. You did such a great job sticking to the palette colors and I loved all the embellishments you put together on this layout, they were perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE absolutely EVERYTHING about this! And he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I be the first to say that I love your simplified blog? I've been trying to leave you some love forever but your blog kept giving me errors so... This is one of the most incredible layouts ever! It's simple but packed with fabulous little details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this page!! Such a cool technique!! I will definitely be copying this!!

    ReplyDelete