Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Double Up: Scrapjazz and Pagemaps

For this lovely layout, I did a double challenge.  The color combination was inspired by the lovely and talented Nora over at Scrapjazz.  And that challenge can be found here.  The composition was inspired by this sketch over at pagemaps.blogspot.com.  And, this was my outcome!

I have to admit that I could not be happier with the way this layout turned out.  I am in total love with it!  Not to mention that I just love to play around with my supplies, it's F.U.N.

Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill); Patterned Paper (Les Deux Amies); Inks (Tsuineko, Tattered Angels, Marvy Uchida); Paint (Americana); Rub on (Foofala, My Minds Eye); Stickers (Making Memories; Unknown); Chipboard letters (Prima, Pink Paislee); Paper Punch (Fiskars); Flowers (Prima); Brad (Recollections); Paper clip (Unknown)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout! So many great details, you did a fabulous job on this!

    ReplyDelete