Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Scrappy Kitty

As most of you have figured out by now, I have a little grey kitty.  She's awesome - really.  She loves to be around us not so much people she isn't familiar but that aside she is always found near by in whatever room myself or my hubby is in.  Rarely is she found in a room by herself.  Well one of her favorite places to be is my Craft Room (imagine that).  She loves to lay in the middle of whatever I am working on, but REALLY and I mean REALLY loves my crop bags.  Loves them, full or empty she is often found sleeping on them - and sleeping all day on them.  My man suggested that I take pictures of her sleeping on my crop bags, and THAT is exactly what I did!  The color Combination is inspiration from Color Combos Galore Challenge #96 (I know shocking).  It is a pallet of rich purple, green, grey, and cream.  What a lovely combination!


Supplies: Patterned Paper (MAMBI, Basic Grey); Cardstock (Bazzill); Trim (Unknown); Chipboard (Fancy Pants); Border Punch (EK Success); Die (Spellbinders); Fonts (ProvoCraft Gypsy Font and DonJuan); Cat and Paws (Frisky Felines SVG from SVGcuts.com); Tools (Cricut, Gypsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment