Saturday, February 15, 2014

What's This?! A Bird, A Plane, A LAYOUT!

Just popping in really quick to share with you a layout that took me ages to create, and ages to post.  This layout was started in one home and finished in another home.  It is also evidence of my on going attempt to finish up the photos taken while on vacation in New Orleans, last summer.  Anyway, here it is:


The layout is based off of a Northridge Media sketch they had up recently for a magazine call.  I wasn't sure if the colors would work together although they work together all the time in New Orleans.  And yet it worked out lovely!  AND I got to use up some really old papers in my stash.  Score.

Supplies:  Karen Foster Designs, GCD Studio, Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey (Pattern Paper); Bazzill, Die Cuts With a View Glitter (Cardstock); American Crafts (Letter Stickers); McGill (Punch)

No comments:

Post a Comment