Monday, February 10, 2014

And Some More PaperTrey Ink Cards

I have been so inspired by all the happenings at PTI that I ended up creating several cards, with a more masculine theme.  That and I had a lot of extra tissue paper sitting in my craft space, so I took the opportunity to use up a piece of tissue paper and perfect a technique.....  Anyway, here are some more fun cards, based off one of the sketches provided by PTI, which you can find in this post.  Be prepared, it's a long post, and WELL WORTH IT.  Okay, okay, so the real reason you stopped by:



Yummo right?  I am in love with this technique, the simple texture that it gives, and a nice elegant feel to rugged cards.  Love.  In case you are wondering, all of the stamping was done using the Masculine Motifs stamp set from Papertrey Ink, I LOVE that set.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:  Stampin' Up! Soft Suede, Bazzill (Cardstock); Stampin' Up Old Olive, Stampin' Up! Pacific Point, Stampin' Up! Baked Brown Sugar, Stampin' Up! Always Artichoke, Versafine Archival Ink (Ink); Papertrey Ink Masculine Motifs (Stamps)

No comments:

Post a Comment