Saturday, November 16, 2013

A First For Everything

Recently as a result of so many life changes in such a short span of time, I decided I needed and was well over due for some quality me time.  Being the avid crafter that I am, I made the decision to attend my first scrapbooking class offered by a LSS. *GASP*  I know for many of you this may not seem like a big deal, for me it. is. huge.  And because it was such a huge decision, I went big, and attended a class taught by Heidi Swapp.  It was such a fun time, Heidi is a wonderful and gracious teacher full of energy and just general awesometasticness.  And because I am a slow poke, this has not been posted sooner because the project was definitely not complete by time it was time to pack up and say goodbye.  I have to say, I have completed it, and here it is:











I have to say for a first class, I choose wisely.  It was such a blast, and I learned so much new stuff on how to work with spray mists.  Believe it or not, this entire mini is made from techniques learned in the workshop using Heidi Swapp Color Shines and the Pink Paislee Color Wash line.  Even better, I have a ton of left over supplies - so keep coming back because I will have a post soon (maybe) about what I did with all those delicious leftover bits and pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment