Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Graphic45 BirdSong Travel Junk Journal

In December my hubby and I will be taking a trip to Korea for visit family.  I am very excited about going as is he since this will be his first time going to someplace other than the Sandbox as he affectionately calls it.  While thinking of how to make this a memorable trip and to ease my scrapbooking burden after we return, I came up with this:

I created little pockets that can hold little bits and pieces as well as brochures and such - hubby and I both like to pick up brochures so that we can look back on them later and remember stuff.  There is one of these for each day of the trip.
 We are going on a 15 day trip, so I thought that adding dividers between every so many days would be a good idea - just so that it doesn't become a big huge confusing mess and later when I go back to it I'll know what we did on which days.  So the dividers are giant chipboard letter piece negatives left over that I covered in the paper as well - the dividers spell out K O R E A and there are three days behind each divider.
At the back of the journal I included a thick plastic pouch to store extra stuff that may fall from the pockets and such but that we want to keep. 

All I can say is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Graphic45 Birdsong Paper.  I purchased several packs of it when it first came out, and I'm pretty sure I am going to purchase several more.  It is just a beautiful paper line!  I did do a youtube video of this journal if you would like to see it in it's entirety and here it is:

Thanks for stopping by and have a Crafty filled Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment