Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Work in Progress Share: Calendar Swap

Following in my current trend and love affair: swapping- here is another fun share.  I am still working on these, which let me tell you has been a feat because of my limited supplies right now.  But none the less, I am loving the outcome.  I am responsible for the months of November and February - both of which I love, mainly because I love doing fall and love themed paper piecing.  So here is what I have so far:


 I had to do a color theme of Black, Creme, and Beige with one color of my choice.  For the February one, I choose red (of course, what else for February?).  And for the November one, I choose "orange" - okay I cheated a bit and choose red and orange.  Here are some close ups of my embellishments:


I love those flowers, so delicious.  The tutorial can be found here.  So beautiful!  Another thing, I loved: the background on my November calendars.  I stamped that in different shades of beige and a burnt orange with Paper Trey Ink stamps, and yummo I LOVED how it came out!

Supplies: Paper Trey Ink (Masculine Motifs, Mehndi Medallion); Close to My Heart (Air Mail); Stampin Up (Neutrals, Cherry Cobbler); Prima (Heart Stamp); Glitter (Stickles); Tree (Paper Doll Dress Up); Cardstock (Bazzill); Pumpkin (EK Success 1" Punch piecing); Maple Leaf Punch;

1 comment: