Thursday, December 8, 2011

Inspiration Thursday: Holiday Decor

Happy Holidays!

Hubby and I recently put up our tree and hung our stockings.  While he was hanging our stockings, he was musing allowed about how to tell the stockings apart.  I myself had wondered about this very often - recently, I received an answer for that bewildering issue.  Well, while I was at a my friend's (Shannon) home, she was putting together some stocking ID tags.  This is what these tags look like finished:

 Are they not gorgeous?  She cut out some chipboard covered in some pretty holiday patterned paper with her  Sizzix and then used some letters left over some another kit, which she embossed in gold embossing powder.  The holly leaves were cut with her sizzix and the berries were made with buttons.  She attached them with some ribbon.  I LOVE THIS IDEA.  And I will be doing my own here very shortly. 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for stocking ID tags - very cute!

    I received my stickpins today from MAS and I have some of yours - they are gorgeous! I wanted to ask you where you got your extra long pins. I buy mine from the wedding section in Michaels and those are the longest I have been able to find. If you have a minute, would you let me know where you get yours? Thanks much.
    Becky
    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete