Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Holiday Mini Swap and Share

Hello all my lovelies,

Today I have something very fun and pretty to share with you!  It's another TP Mini that I made for a swap over at Mini Album Scraps.  It was partner's choice, and my partner, didn't really have a preference, so I decided on making her a Christmas themed mini.  Just because if she is anything like me, she won't get around to scraping this years photos until 2015!  Hopefully, she enjoys it, and it gets a lot of immediate use!

 I left the cover without a title - primarily because I did not want to limit her in what she decides to put in here.  But, I had originally designed it with Christmas morning in mind.  The binding, I did very different this time, as you can see.  As when I started the project, I wasn't sure how I wanted to cover them and I didn't want to lose any "space."  I used a phalange type of binding that slipped inside the TP rolls and provided a half inch of space between pages, and then I cover the whole outside with chipboard, punched holes in the binding, and ran ribbon through for decoration.  I got this idea from Laura over at Following the Paper Trail.







Photos of all the tags in the mini:




That's it for today!  I hope you all enjoyed!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper (DCWV Holiday Paper Collection Stack); Cardstock (Making Memories, PaperAccents); Acrylic Paint (DreamCoat); Flowers (Prima); Pearls (Queen and Co.); Ink (Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Stampin Up!); Stamps (Technique Tuesday, Inkadinkado, Stampin Up! Tags Till Christmas and Stitched Stockings); Punches and Die Cuts (Spellbiners, Stampin Up! Stocking Builder Punch, Stampin Up! Ornament Punch,  Stampin Up! Small Tag Punch); Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment