Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Small Little Card Share

I have taken a small break from my stamp organizing..... primarily because after a week or stamping and cataloging I'm sick of it!  However, I will say that I *heart* my new system.  It makes it much easier to stamp, which means more stamping is in my future.  I am saying this eventhough I have yet to finish cataloging all my stamps!  Okay, moving on..... I'm taking a break from the cataloging to finish up some other projects that I started ages ago and just never really felt the inspiration to finish.  To be honest, I do not have a new found love for the Tri-Shutter Card.  I thought it would be a fun new way to fold cards..... but I never know how to decorate the rest of the panels.  Thus, I have simply decorated the fronts of most of the many that I made.  However, I can say that it is a good way to use up all those precious pieces of patterned paper I do not want to part with!  With all this said,  a share.


Supplies: Cardstock (Michael's, Making Memories); Stamps (Unity January 2010 KOM); Embossing (Provo Craft Cuttlebug Houndstooth); Patterned Paper (Basic Grey); Inks (Ranger Distress Inks, Tsukineko); Embellishmets (Flowersoft, Unknown Ribbon)
I love how the front of this card turned out.  Eventhough I am at a loss on what to do with the rest of the panels, I just love how this turned out!  Thanks for looking all my lovelies!

1 comment: