- The board is actually the bottom of an Ikea shelf that I purchased, put together and realized it was the wrong size for the furniture it was supposed to go in. I was unable to return it, so $40 down the drain - I saved it, and used it here.
- Sprayed the heck fire out of the piece of particle board using Chalkboard Spray paint
- While the spray paint was drying, I cut out the title "Menu" and each letter for each day of the week on my Cricut using Vinyl.
- Menu was cut using Gypsy Wanderings Font
- The little swirls were Cindy Loo which I welded to the Gypsy Font using my Gypsy
- The letters for each day of the week were cut using Cindy Loo
- The clothes pin is from Michaels - I covered it in paper, inked the edges and then covered it in Glossy Accents.
- I ran the back of the board with Magnet strips using E6000 - nothing else worked, including the glue gun.
Thanks for stopping by, having a creatively inspired day!