Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Use Up Your Stash Layout Challenge

Today, I thought I would share a layout I completed for another one of the September Challenges over at Scrapjazz.  This particular challenge was a Use up Your Stash Challenge, and can be seen Here.  The challenge required that we use:
  • a Die Cut
  • a Stamp
  • a Sticker
  • a Border of some kind
  • Ribbon
 Following this, this is what I came up with:

 It is a terrible picture of me, just absolutely horrible.  And I have not scrapped this photo for a very long time because it was such a terrible photo.  However, while looking through photos recently, I noticed something about this photo, i'm looking at the camera and hubby is looking at me.  I thought this would be the perfect photo to scrap because of that.  I have not added the journaling yet as that is very personal and I don't like to share that as much, but you get the idea from the photo!

Supplies:  Pink Paislee Office Lingo, Pink Paislee Christy Tomlinson She Art, Basic Grey (Pattern Paper); Bazzill (Cardstock); Tim Holtz Visual Artistry (Stamps); Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder; EK Success Water Lily Punch; Pink Paislee, Making Memories (Letter Stickers)

1 comment: