Saturday, September 22, 2012

More Monster Jam Fun

Today, I thought that I would share another fun layout about the Monster Truck Rally that I attended (almost two years ago, eep!).  I did this layout as part of a Scrapjazz Layout Challenge - the challenge was to use the provided Ad for inspiration. The original post can be found here.  And this is what I came up with:

 I had so much fun with this layout.  The best part, is the Monster Jam title, which I fashioned after the actual Monster Jam logo.  The best part about the logo was I was able to use my new Tim Holtz Diamond Plate and Riveted Metal embossing folders, and that was so much fun!

I hope you have a crafty inspired day!

Supplies:  Stampin' Up! Well Worn (Pattern Paper); Bazzill (Cardstock); Monster Trucks Cut File (Designs on Cloud 9); Making Memories (stickers); Tim Holtz Rivet Metal and Diamond Plate embossing folders






No comments:

Post a Comment